Tuesday, October 26, 2021
9:00am-3:00pm – Ames, IA
Register now and join us for this interactive workshop to examine your 2021 ISASP data and learn about more ways to use the data reports to guide instruction and set realistic goals for your students. You will get a chance to learn about and dig into the following areas:
- Measuring and interpreting student achievement
- Measuring and interpreting student growth
- Interpreting student status
City Church – Ames, IA
Lunch catered by Hickory Park of Ames. Sponsored by Pearson.
Participants are asked to:
- Bring a laptop or tablet
- Have login credentials to PearsonAccessNext available
- Work with local test coordinators ahead of time to ensure their PearsonAccessNext user accounts are set up with the ability to review their students’ ISASP results.
Register Now for this terrific opportunity!
MISIC Members: $100
***Special Member Benefit: Register 4 people and the 5th person is free!***
Non-MISIC Members: $195
***Note: Non-Member registration cost of $95 will be credited to districts that join MISIC within the fiscal year 2021-2022.***
License Renewal Credit Available with Additional Coursework