MISIC Micro-Credential Courses Available for License Renewal Credit
Individual micro-credentials have been bundled into fifteen-hour courses that are eligible for licensure renewal credit granted by MISIC, an approved licensure renewal provider with the Iowa Board of Educational Examiners. MISIC currently has 21 courses of bundled micro-credentials available for licensure renewal credit.
- Complete them on your own time at your own pace, individually or with a team
- Practice, apply, and implement skills within your professional practice
- Provide proof of your knowledge and skill through submission of evidence
Click Here to Register for License Renewal Credit.
Contact Jamie if you have any questions. The cost is $80/credit.
Micro-Credential Bundles Currently Available for Credit
- Argumentative Writing– 4 micro-credentials
- Assessment Tools and Practices – 3 micro-credentials
- ELA/Literacy Shifts – 5 micro-credentials
- Engaging Curriculum in a Caring Environment – 4 micro-credentials
- Informative/Explanatory Writing – 4 micro-credentials
- Learning What NGSS Means – 4 micro-credentials
- Learning with Text – 3 micro-credentials
- MISIC Literacy Resources* – 5 micro-credentials
- MISIC Math Resources* – 5 micro-credentials
- Narrative Writing– 4 micro-credentials
- Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) – 4 micro-credentials
- Professional Learning Design – 3 micro-credentials
- Professional Learning Strategies – 3 micro-credentials
- Remote Learning – 3 micro-credentials
- Social & Emotional Learning – 3 micro-credentials
- The Social Studies Inquiry Process– 4 micro-credentials
- Special Education – 4 micro-credentials
- Standards, Resources, and Lesson Design* – 4 micro-credentials
- Teaching with Text – 3 micro-credentials
- Understanding & Supporting Learners Who Face Challenges – 2 micro-credentials
- Vocabulary Instruction – 4 micro-credentials
*Available for MISIC members only
You must be logged in to post a comment.