Reset & Reinvent
2021-22 – Via Zoom
Join MISIC as we strive to help you Reset & Reinvent this year in our four quarterly meetings. Each meeting will be broadcast via Zoom across the state. The first meeting will be held Friday, October 15 from 1-3pm. The meetings will also be recorded and posted.
License renewal credit is available for attending all four meetings plus a choice of the ISASP workshop, book study OR micro-credentials. Click here for a full course description. Click here to register for credit. The cost of LRC is $80.
We hope you can join us for the first meeting on Friday, October 15th. The agenda includes:
- ISASP Update: Focus on Reports & Setting Goals
- Catherine Welch & Stephen Dunbar, Iowa Testing Programs
- Using MISIC Resources & Micro-Credentials within the Professional Development System
- MISIC Team
- AGWSR Principal – Jason Gabel
- Coon Rapids-Bayard Teacher – Jordan Kenkel
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Thursday, December 16
- Thursday, February 17
- Friday, April 8