MISIC Quarterly Meetings
Focus on What Matters
2022-23 – Via Zoom
Join MISIC as we strive to help you Focus on What Matters this year in our quarterly meetings. Each meeting will be broadcast via Zoom across the state. The fourth and final meeting for 2022-23 will be held on Thursday, March 30th from 9:00-11:00am. The meetings will also be recorded and posted.
Our topics for this meeting include:
- Student Self-Regulation – Maggie Hartzler, Tanager Place
- ChatGPT – Implications and Resources for Education – Becky Hacker-Kluver, MISIC Team (Check out a preview below!)
- MISIC Summer Workshop Preview – Sue Beers, MISIC Director
- Legislative Update – Margaret Buckton, RSAI/ISFIS
- SkillsForce Demo – Jamie Morgan, MISIC team
Click here to register for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI (AI = Artificial Intelligence) that uses machine learning algorithms to generate human-like responses to user input in natural language. Essentially, it is an artificial intelligence program designed to simulate a human-like conversation.
MISIC team member, Becky Hacker-Kluver, has compiled some great resources on how this technology can be used in education and implications for educators and students. Check it out here! She will share more about this powerful tool during the March 30th meeting.