Make plans to join us on Tuesday, September 29 to learn from educators sharing their experiences and develop new strategies and skills for remote teaching and online learning. Strands for the conference include:
- Remote lesson design
- Keeping students engaged
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Communicating with parents
- Helping students with special needs
- Administrative planning
- Supporting students and staff
FFA Enrichment Center in Ankeny, IA
(or online if we are unable to gather as a large group)
Licensure Renewal Credit is available for attending this conference with additional collaborative learning and planning. Contact MISIC for more information.
- MISIC Members: $100/person. Register 4 people and the 5th person is free!***
- Non-MISIC Members: $195/person***
Registration will be available soon at misicimpact.org
***Cancellation Policy: If received at least one week before the event, 100% of the registration will be refunded. No refund will be made if cancellation is received within one week of the workshop or conference.