September 26, 2023
If you missed the MISIC Quarterly Meeting on September 26 or want to share any of the information with others in your district, you can now view the complete meeting or the individual topics that were presented.
All of the recordings, PPTs and handouts are posted on the Meetings/Webinars by Zoom page of the website. Feel free to share these with others in your district.
License renewal credit is available for attending/viewing all four quarterly meetings this year plus some additional work. View the course and register for credit here. If you want credit, you need to register for the course and submit your reflection from this first meeting by October 16th.
The topics covered in the meeting were:
- 10+ Tips and Tricks to Help Students and Staff Self Regulate – Amy Griffin and Team, Gilbert CSD
- Conditions for Learning Survey Discussion- Barb Anderson & Barbara Ohlund, Dept. of Ed.
- Preview of the Writing Workshop – Ann Bartelt, MISIC Team
- Preview of the ISASP Workshop – Catherine Welch, Iowa Testing Programs
(If you are not registered to access the password protected pages of the website, you will need to do that to access the materials. Please follow the steps below to register for the website.)
~The MISIC Team
Register for the MISIC Website:
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.