If you missed the MISIC Quarterly Meeting on March 30, 2023 or want to share any of the information with others in your district, you can now view the complete meeting or the individual topics that were presented.
All of the recordings, PPTs and handouts are posted on the Meetings/Webinars by Zoom page of the website. Feel free to share these with others in your district.
- Student Self-Regulation – Maggie Hartzler, Tanager Place
- Legislative Update – Margaret Buckton, RSAI/ISFIS
- ChatGPT – Implications and Resources for Education – Becky Hacker-Kluver, MISIC Team
- MISIC Summer Workshop Preview – Sue Beers, MISIC Director
(If you are not registered to access the password protected pages of the website, you will need to do that to access the materials. Please follow the steps below to register for the website.)
~The MISIC Team
Register for the MISIC Website:
- You can click here to register now: /member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.