The final MISIC Quarterly meeting for 2020-21 will be held Thursday, April 15th from 9am-11am via Zoom. We are privileged to have the following people join us to present at the meeting:
- Debi Butler from Brain Health Now, a grass roots organization dedicated to ending the stigma of mental illness.
- Dr. Ann Lebo – Director, Iowa Department of Education
The MISIC Team will also share some updates on the following topics:
- Micro-Credentials – New America Report
- MISIC Resources for Professional Development
- MISIC Fall Conference September 13 & 14
- SkillsForce Update
- And More!
You must register to receive the link for the meeting. The meeting will also be recorded and posted.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.