The third MISIC Quarterly meeting will be held Thursday, February 18 from 9am-11am via Zoom. We are privileged to have the following people join us to present at the meeting:
- NOTE CHANGE: Brad Niebling, Chief of the Bureau of Learner Strategies and Supports, Iowa Department of Education
- Director Ann Lebo has a family emergency and is not able to join us. Dr Niebling will join us in her place.
- Catherine Welch & Stephen Dunbar – ISASP
- Liz Cox – CEO, Polk County Mental Health and Disabilities Services Region
The MISIC Team will also share some updates on the following topics:
- Book Study for Instructional Coaches
- Micro-Credentials – New America Report
You must register to receive the link for the meeting. The meeting will also be recorded and posted.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Future Meeting (all meetings are 9-11am)
- Thursday, April 15