It was great to see many of you on the MISIC Quarterly Meeting yesterday! If you missed the meeting or want to share any of the information with others in your district, you can now view the complete meeting or the individual topics that were presented.
All of the recordings, PPTs and handouts are posted on the Meetings/Webinars by Zoom page of the website. Feel free to share these with others in your district!
- DE Update – Dr Brad Niebling
- ISASP Update – Catherine Welch & Stephen Dunbar
- Mental Health Resources – Liz Cox
- MISIC Resources for Admin Teams – Sue Beers
- Leadership Book Study – Barb Kruthoff
- Instructional Coaches Book Study – Becky Hacker-Kluver
- Member Sharing/Closing
(If you are not registered to access the password protected pages of the website, you will need to do that to access the materials. Please follow the steps below to register for the website.)
Let us know if you have any questions.
~The MISIC Team
Register for the MISIC Website:
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.