Happy New Year! During our meeting on December 18, MISIC Team Member, Barb Kruthoff, shared about the Top 15 Twitter Accounts in Education. You can view the recording of her presentation below. This is a great resource to share with others in your district.
In Case You Missed It
If you missed the meeting in December and want to see more resources like the one above, you can view all of the recordings, PPTs and handouts on the Meetings/Webinars by Zoom page of the website. Feel free to share these with others in your district!
(If you are not registered to access the password protected pages of the website, you will need to do that to access the materials. Please follow the steps below to register for the website.)
Register for the MISIC Website:
- You can click here to register now: /member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information