MISIC is pleased to bring you another MISIC Micro-Blast. These are short videos that contain practical ideas and strategies for improving instruction. The video linked above is Liz Cox from Polk County Health Services. She provides some Mental Health Resources for Teachers and Schools. You can find other videos on the MISIC Website.
The Micro-Blasts cover a variety of topics including:
- Technology Tips & Tools
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Remote Learning
- Professional Development Systems
- Mental Health
- Instructional Strategies
- Cultural Diversity
- Content Areas
We will continue to add to this library of videos. MISIC Members can access these at anytime on the MISIC Website. If you have videos that you would like to share with others, please let us know!
If you have not registered as a user on the website yet, you can follow these steps to get registered to access the Micro-Blasts and many other MISIC resources.
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.