MISIC is pleased to introduce MISIC Micro-Blasts. These are short videos that contain practical ideas and strategies for improving instruction. This first video is only 90 seconds and shows an example of a breathing exercise that can be used with children to help them regulate their emotions.
The Micro-Blasts cover a variety of topics including:
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Remote Learning
- Professional Development Systems
- Mental Health
- Instructional Strategies
- Cultural Diversity
- Content Areas
We will continue to add to this library of videos. MISIC Members can access these at anytime on the MISIC Website.
If you have not registered as a user on the website yet, you can follow these steps to get registered to access the Micro-Blasts and many other MISIC resources.
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- Use your school email address
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.