- This event has passed.
MISIC Regional/Statewide Meeting – Via Zoom
April 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for the final MISIC Statewide Meeting for 2019-20. We will be presenting the meeting via Zoom.
You must register in advance for the meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The meeting will include the following topics and presenters:
MISIC Resources to Support Schools – Sue Beers, MISIC Director
Supporting Families and Students through Resiliency – Emma Thompson, Tanager Place
- What are normal signs of stress students/families might be experiencing?
- How do you support students and their families who are enduring high stress?
- What resources are available to help you navigate students and families through high stress?
Self-Care for Individuals & Organizations – Jeff Herzberg, Prairie Lakes AEA
- Self-care starts with YOU!
- Well-being is more than physical health
- Organizational supports
- Strategies that are working for you and your team
The meeting will also be recorded and posted.
Please contact Jamie Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.