- This event has passed.
MISIC Quarterly Meeting – Via Zoom #4
April 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The final MISIC Quarterly meeting for 2020-21 will be held Thursday, April 15th from 9am-11am via Zoom. We are privileged to have the following people join us to present at the meeting:
- Debi Butler from Brain Health Now, a grass roots organization dedicated to ending the stigma of mental illness.
- Dr. Ann Lebo – Director, Iowa Department of Education
***NOTE: If you have any questions for Dr. Lebo, please reply and send them to Jamie before the meeting.
The MISIC Team will also share some updates on the following topics:
- Micro-Credentials – New America Report
- MISIC Resources for Professional Development
- MISIC Fall Conference – September 13 & 14
- SkillsForce Update
- And More!
You must register to receive the link for the meeting. The meeting will also be recorded and posted.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.