- This event has passed.
MISIC Regional/Statewide Meeting – Via Zoom #3
February 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for the third MISIC Statewide Meeting for 2020-21. We will be presenting the meeting via Zoom.
The third MISIC Quarterly meeting will be held Thursday, February 18 from 9am-11am via Zoom. We are privileged to have the following people join us to present at the meeting:
- Brad Niebling, Chief of the Bureau of Learner Strategies and Supports, Iowa Department of Education
- Director Ann Lebo has a family emergency and is not able to join us. Dr Niebling will join us in her place.
- Catherine Welch & Stephen Dunbar – ISASP
- Liz Cox – CEO, Polk County Mental Health and Disabilities Services Region
The MISIC Team will also share some updates on the following topics:
- Book Study for Instructional Coaches
- Micro-Credentials – New America Report
You must register to receive the link for the meeting. The meeting will also be recorded and posted.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Future Meeting (all meetings are 9-11am)
- Thursday, April 15
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.