We are thrilled to announce that we have launched the new MISIC Website! It can be found at the same web address of: http://misiciowa.org.
The new site contains most of the same information as the old site, but it is organized a little differently. Please take some time to explore the new site and let us know if you have any questions.
A few quick items to note that will help you with your exploration of the site:
- Each individual will need to register to access the password protected pages of the site. We will no longer be using the shared login of “misic” and “together.”
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- After you register you will receive an email confirming your registration and letting you know that you need to be approved.
- Once you are approved as a member you will receive another email with your Username and Password.
- After you login with the assigned password, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to select your own password.
- Most of the content for MISIC Members is accessed via the blue boxes on the left side of the page.
- The page that was Member Documents on the old site is now under Member Resources – By Subject.
Make sure to pass this message along to anyone in your district that accesses the MISIC Website.
If you need to add any new staff to the email list, please let us know or you can sign up for the email list on the website (http://misiciowa.org/email-sign-up/).
Please let us know if you have any questions about the new site! You can contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.