It was great to “see” many of you on the MISIC Members Meeting on Monday! If you missed the meeting or want to share any of the information with others in your district, you can now view the complete meeting or the individual topics that were presented:
- Welcome from Sue Beers
- ISASP – Focus on Using Data – Catherine Welch & Steve Dunbar
- **NEW Agenda Item – SkillsForce Preview – Bryan Scanlon
- Writing on Demand: Tips for Instructing Students – Ann Bartelt
***NOTE: We added the presentation from Bryan Scanlon about SkillsForce and we did not have time for the portions below. SkillsForce is an exciting new PD tool that will be available to all MISIC members as an added benefit. The presentation from Ann Norton was recorded last week and we will share it at our next meeting, but you can check out the recording and PPT if that information is pertinent to you now. Thanks!
- Building Understanding & Shifting the Culture Among Adults Working With Challenging Children
- Blast from the Past MISIC Resource – Sue Beers
All of the recordings, PPTs and handouts are posted on the Meetings/Webinars by Zoom page of the website. Feel free to share these with others in your district!
Future Meetings (all meetings are 9-11am)
- Monday, February 10
- Monday, April 20
Save the Date: MISIC Spring Conference on SEL – Monday, March 30, 2020