C3 Cadre (Cohort 5) – Session #8
March 2 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$600
MISIC’s C3 Cadre Project is an intensive, overtime, sustained professional development experience; designed to provide participants with deep knowledge and experience in designing units of study that implement the Iowa Standards with high levels of quality and rigor. Participants will learn how to use the Unit Planner to make the instructional shifts necessary to equip students with the knowledge and skills for success in the 21st Century.
Who Is It For:
- Instructional, Curriculum, & PD Leaders
- Teacher Leaders, Teacher Coaches
- Building Administrators
- Classroom Teachers, (all grades, all contents)
Why Is It Needed:
To develop a school’s internal capacity to support the implementation of the Iowa Standards by creating a team of experts within the school or district.
When & Where Is It?
Cohort 5 (Mt Pleasant)
- Wed, August 10 – 8 to 4 PM
- Thurs, August 11 – 8 to 4 PM
- Thurs, September 8 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, October 13 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, November 10 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, December 1 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, February 2 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, March 2 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM
- Thurs, April 6 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM – Snow Date
- Thurs, May 4 – 8:30 to 3:30 PM – Snow Date
What Does It Cost:
Registration includes all eight days of workshops, webinars, digital support, sharing and materials and resources for the first year of the project.
- MISIC Members: $600 per individual; $500 per person with a team of 3 or more.
- Non-MISIC Members: $1500 per individual.
- MISIC members have priority for limited spaces. A wait list will be created.
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.