MISIC Fall Conference – Learning by Design: Personalize It!
October 29 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$100
Learning By Design: Personalize It!
October 29, 2018
FFA Enrichment Center – Ankeny
Morning General Session: What is Personalized Learning?
An interactive and collaborative discussion around defining what personalized learning is and what it looks like in action.
Lunch Keynote Session: Trace Pickering, Executive Director/Co-Founder of Iowa BIG, a Partnership between the College Community, Linn Mar, and Cedar Rapids Community Schools
15+ Breakout Sessions including:
- 2018 Teacher of the Year, Aileen Sullivan
- Please Pass the Love (Mental Health)
- Student Voice, Student Choice
- Personalized Learning for Teachers
- Making Coaching Personal
- Future Driven PD
- Learning Communities as an Instructional Method
- Expanding Literacy through Game-Based Learning
- Alternative Programming and Content Differentiation
- Personalized Learning and Technology Integration
- National Geographic Society
- Iowa BIG & Iowa BIG North
MISIC Members: $100/person*** – Register four people from your district and the 5th person is free!
Non-MISIC Members: $195/person***
***Cancellation Policy: If received at least one week before the event, 100% of the registration will be refunded. No refund will be made if cancellation is received within one week of the workshop or conference.
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.