- This event has passed.
MISIC Fall Conference – Learning by Design: Personalize It!
October 29 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$100
Register by Monday, October 15 to avoid the late registration fee.
Late Registration: $20 added to the registration fee for registrations made within 2 weeks of the event.
Learning By Design: Personalize It!
October 29, 2018
FFA Enrichment Center – Ankeny
Morning General Session: What is Personalized Learning?
An interactive and collaborative discussion around defining what personalized learning is and what it looks like in action.
Lunch Keynote Session: Trace Pickering, Executive Director/Co-Founder of Iowa BIG, a Partnership between the College Community, Linn Mar, and Cedar Rapids Community Schools
15+ Breakout Sessions including:
- Using Perspective to Guide Teaching and Learning
- School Mental Health 101
- Making Personalized Learning Happen
- Making Coaching Personal
- Future Driven PD
- Defining and Proving Engagement in the 21st Century Classroom
- Learning Communities as an Instructional Method
- Expanding Literacy through Game-Based Learning
- Alternative Programming and Content Differentiation
- Personalized Learning and Technology Integration
- Iowa BIG North: Changing Education In Rural Iowa
- Iowa BIG: Transforming Education Requires a Fundamental Paradigm Shift
- Become a National Geographic Certified Educator
MISIC Members: $100/person*** – Register four people from your district and the 5th person is free!
Non-MISIC Members: $195/person***
***Cancellation Policy: If received at least one week before the event, 100% of the registration will be refunded. No refund will be made if cancellation is received within one week of the workshop or conference.
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com
Please refer to the calendar frequently, as all changes to dates, times and locations will be made as soon as possible after they occur.
Prospective members are welcome to learn more about us by attending a consortium meeting. Please let us know which meeting you plan to attend.