Prepare Students NOW for the Next ISASP
In the coming weeks you will be getting the results of your first ISASP. The new state assessment results will provide the opportunity for reflecting how well your instruction is aligned to the Iowa Core and for identifying changes that will ensure instruction is aligned. Before the next round of testing, you have the opportunity to impact classroom practice to better meet the rigor of the Iowa Core and the expectations of the assessment. Join us at the ISASP: Focus on Quality Instruction conference on October 1 in Ankeny to learn how to move to a more tightly aligned system of curriculum, instruction and assessment. Sample sessions at the conference include
- Test Preparation Training and Tools
- Preparing Students for the Writing Portion of the ISASP
- Using ISASP Blueprint to Guide Instructional Content
- Ramping Up DOK Levels in Classroom Work
- Managing and Reducing Test Anxiety
- Smart Tools for Supporting Success in the Classroom (and on the ISASP!)
- And MORE!
MISIC Members: $100/person/day.
Register 4 people and the 5th person is free!***
Non-MISIC Members: $195/person/day***
***Cancellation Policy: If received at least one week before the event, 100% of the registration will be refunded. No refund will be made if cancellation is received within one week of the workshop or conference.k
Please contact Jamie Morgan at email@example.com with any questions.