The MISIC Spring Regional Meetings are this week and next week!
The agenda (see below) and handouts are now posted on the Meetings page of the MISIC Website.
Please plan to join us for one of these meetings to hear an update on the work that MISIC is doing. All of the meetings will be from 9am-12pm. The Regional Steering Committees will meet during lunch after the general meeting.
You are always welcome to attend any of the dates and locations that work best for you.
Please reply to Jamie and let us know which meeting you plan to attend. Thanks! We hope to see many of you there.
Dates & Locations
- April 4
- Region 2
- Cedar Falls – AEA 267
- April 5
- Region 4
- Mt Pleasant – Comfort Inn
- April 6
- Region 1/5
- Osceola – The Meeting Place*** ***Note new location!
- April 11
- Region 3
- Ft Dodge – Prairie Lakes AEA
Spring 2017 MISIC Regional Meetings
- Welcome to Guests and New Members
- State Assessments
- Sharing How Rigorous Instruction is Happening
- Vocabulary Activities
- Updated Bookmark Pages
- Vocab Cards
- C3 Cadres Update
- 4-day Version for Administrators/Instructional Coaches/Teacher Leaders
- SW Iowa Cohort – Begins June 2017
- New Cohort?
- PE, Art & Music Update
- Intro to MISIC – Key Resources: What are you using?
- Priorities for 2017-18 – Input from Members
- A Focus On Instruction: Preparing Students for Rigorous Learning & Assessment – Conference – April 7th
- Annual Luncheon Reminder – August 2nd
- MISIC Board & Steering Committee – Open Positions for Fall 2017
- Questions from the Field: Networking
- Other Items
MISIC – Spring Regional Meetings – April 2017