Leading the Iowa Standards – Workshop Series 2016-17
The SBAC Workshop on November 15th is now full. We have added an additional date for this workshop on Monday, November 14th at the Courtyard in Ankeny.
MISIC is pleased to offer the Leading the Iowa Standards Workshop Series again in 2016-2017. Registration is now open! We have added two new workshops, one for coaches and one about the new state assessment, SBAC. All of the workshops have been updated to reflect the current resources that are available to help support the Iowa Standards. Please check out the descriptions and use the registration link to register for any of the workshops.
Please note the dates for all the workshops below:
- October 24 – Level I – Math
- October 25 – Level I – Literacy
- October 26 – Coaching to the Standards
- NEW DATE – November 14 – Preparing for the New State Assessment: SBAC
- FULL – November 15 – Preparing for the New State Assessment: SBAC
- November 16 – Level II – Reviewing Progress in Implementation
- Date TBD – Level III – Monitoring Implementation Efforts
All workshops will be held from 8:30 – 3:00 p.m.
MISIC Members: $50/person
Non-MISIC Members: $175/person
***Note: Non-Member registration costs of $125 will be credited to districts that join MISIC within the fiscal year 2016-2017.
Additional Date for SBAC Workshop Now Added – November 14th, 2016