MISIC’s C3 Cadres – Fall 2016
Cohort 3 – Webster City
Cohort 5 – Mt Pleasant
MISIC’s C3 Cadre Project is an intensive, overtime, sustained professional development experience; designed to provide participants with deep knowledge and experience in designing units of study that implement the Iowa Standards with high levels of quality and rigor. Participants will learn how to use the Unit Planner to make the instructional shifts necessary to equip students with the knowledge and skills for success in the 21st Century.
Who Is It For:
- Instructional, Curriculum, & PD Leaders
- Teacher Leaders, Teacher Coaches
- Building Administrators
- Classroom Teachers, (all grades, all contents)
Why Is It Needed: To develop a school’s internal capacity to support the implementation of the Iowa Standards by creating a team of experts within the school or district.
When & Where Is It?
- September 29, 2016 (Thurs)
- September 30, 2016 (Fri)
- October 10, 2016 (Mon)
- November 7, 2016 (Mon)
- November 29, 2016 (Tues)
- December 12, 2016 (Mon)
- January 10, 2017 (Tues)
- January 30, 2017 (Mon)
- February 14, 2017 (Tues) (snow make-up date)
- Wed, August 10 – 8 to 4 PM
- Thurs, August 11 – 8 to 4 PM
- Thurs, September 8 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, October 13 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, November 10 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, December 1 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, February 2 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, March 2 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM
- Thurs, April 6 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM—Snow Date
- Thurs, May 4 – 8:30 to 3:3O PM—Snow Date
What Does It Cost:
Registration includes all eight days of workshops, webinars, digital support, sharing and materials and re-sources for the first year of the project.
MISIC Members: $600 per individual; $500 per person with a team of 3 or more.
Non-MISIC Members: $1500 per individual.
MISIC members have priority for limited spaces. A wait list will be created.
Questions: Contact- Jamie Morgan- firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nancy Lockett – email@example.com
C3 Cadres – Fall 2016 – Webster City & Mt Pleasant