Notice! Website Registration and Email List
There has been some confusion surrounding the new website and the MISIC email list. You need to register for the website AND sign up for emails. Below are instructions for both. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!!
- Our email lists have not changed, but if you have not been on the lists in the past, if you need to add any new staff to the email lists or if you would like to subscribe to additional lists you can go to the following address to sign up for the email list.
- You can also use the “Manage Your Subscription” link at the bottom of any emails you have received from us to make changes to your address and list subscriptions.
Website Registration for Password Protected Pages
- Each individual will need to register to access the password protected pages of the site. We will no longer be using the shared login of “misic” and “together.”
- You can click here to register now: http://misiciowa.org/member-resources/member-registration/
- After you register you will receive an email letting you know that your registration is PENDING. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email.
- Once a MISIC team member verifies that you are a member you will receive another email letting you know you are APPROVED.
- After you login, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to change your password or edit other profile information.
Make sure to pass this message along to anyone in your district that accesses the MISIC Website.