If you give the web-based MAP test from NWEA, please see the message below about some new resources MISIC has available for you.
As we begin another school year, that also means another season of MAP testing. With that, we want to make you aware of new resources available to you. To support teachers in accessing and understanding reports, we have created short webinars that are step-by-step guides to accessing each key report and tips to better understanding each one. These webinars are directed primarily to web-based users.
- If you have not already done so, each individual will need to register to access the password protected pages of the MISIC website. We will no longer be using the shared login of “misic” and “together.”
- You can click here to register now: /member-resources/member-registration/
- After you register you will receive an email confirming your registration and letting you know that you need to be approved. DO NOT attempt to login until you receive the second email with your password.
- Once you are approved as a member you will receive another email with your Username and Password.
- After you login with the assigned password, you can point to your Username in the top right corner of the site and click on “Edit My Profile” to select your own password.